This wonderfully stylish villa is in a privileged position hidden away among the vineyards yet on the edge of the village of Saint-Tropez and just a five-minute walk to the beach. There is a stunning living room with fireplace, a fully-equipped kitchen, TV lounge, six bedrooms, five bathrooms, balcony, covered terrace and pool. There is also one-bedroom staff accommodation on site.
Ground Floor: Large salon, kitchen/dining room (one big open space), guest toilet, 3 en-suite double bedrooms; upstairs, the Master Bedroom is en-suite (equipped with Hammam and a Jacuzzi bath); there are two further double bedrooms with a shared family bathroom. Terraces on the 1st floor. Large French doors opening onto the garden/pool area running along the length of the house. Tennis table, American BBQ, Mountain bikes and a heated swimming pool.
General Information: Located next to the Gassin Provence, just off the road leading to Nice and the Route des Plages. The living space of Villa Tourterelles is 400m2 and sits on a piece of land of 4000m2. The Villa has 3 living areas inside along with terraces on the first floor and on the ground floor, a veranda and pool area running along the length of the house.
Sleeping Capacity: 12 Guests (including children) in 6 Double Bedrooms (Including 1 Master Bedroom), 4 with en-suites.
The Villa is ideally located and is only a 5 minute drive to Pampelonne Bay, Nikki Beach, Bagatelle Beach, Byblos Beach, Loulou, Verde Beach and the famous Club 55.
Saint Tropez has immense character and it is easy to see why people embark on a lasting love affair with this sensational village. The town is home to internationally famous boutiques, bars, cafes and wonderful restaurants. It offers the perfect mix of quaint old town alongside jet set flavour on each turn in the meandering streets. The peninsula is filled with delightful beaches, such as the beaches of Pampelonne. Museums, art galleries, monuments, churches, a fabulous market, as well as endless events and sailing regattas means that your stay can be as action-packed or relaxing as you wish it to be.
The villa is designed to allow 12 guests to relax and enjoy real peace and tranquility while enjoying the very highest levels of service.
1 Maître D / Waitress / Concierge
Property Manager, to make travel arrangements and lifestyle management
· Concierge services
· Exclusive use of the Villa and its facilities
· Dedicated service from the Villa staff
· Champagne reception and canapés
· Bath and beauty products
· Towels and bed linen (changed once per week and on demand)
· Daily housekeeping
· Fresh flowers
· Daily newspapers
· Flights and transfers
· Food & beverages
· Any other items not specifically mentioned
· Driver and Long Range Mercedes Class V Viano (7 seaters) at disposal from 9am til 9pm, at 350€ + VAT. + car expenses (gas & parking). Outside of the regular hours the cost is 80€ + VAT per hour at disposal.
Services ‘A la Carte’
- Restaurants, beach clubs and nightclub booking
- Taxis/transfers between airport, Pampelonne, St.Tropez and the entire peninsula area
- Helicopter transfers between airport and Grimaud
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Massages, beauty treatment, physiotherapy
- Personal Shopper, guided sight-seeing tour, wine tasting
- Yoga sports coach, tennis, fitness
- Leisure activities (paragliding, water ski, jet-ski, diving, sailing, golf, polo, horse riding)
- Bespoke events & entertainment programme and management
- Security & close protection