Villa Grande Bleue is a charming Provençal styled house which is set on the heights of Grimaud with lovely views on the bay of St Tropez. Villa Grande Bleue is a short drive from the villa to the beaches of Pampelonne, the village of Grimaud, and vibrant St Tropez. The property consisting of 150 sq. m living accommodation, on 2600 sq. m of grounds, with terraces on both sides, pool, and garden, which includes some rather wonderful Mediterranean trees and boasts panoramic sea views and can accommodate 6 guests in three bedrooms.
The interior of the house is tastefully decorated with the use of a subtle colour palette, of blues, beiges, and whites, as a backdrop to comfortable furniture. The dining room opens through French windows onto covered terraces. The living room opens out on to a terrace with an outdoor dining area.
SUNDAY TO SUNDAY RENTAL PREFERRED DURING HIGH SEASON
All on one level, so extremely comfortable. Direct access from the entrance into an open-plan kitchen /dining room with French windows to the terrace. The kitchen is fully equipped. The living room has a cosy corner sofa, fireplace and armchair. Large TV screen with satellite channels.
Three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a 200 cm bed with French windows opening to a terrace. Dressing room. En suite bathroom with large shower, washbasin and wc. Second and third bedrooms share a bathroom with washbasin, bathtub with shower attachment and wc. Both bedrooms can be made as double or twin beds.
Separate laundry room facilities, including washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Air-conditioning throughout.
- Master bedroom with 2m bed and 2 further bedrooms that can be made as 180cm beds or 2×90 cm beds.
- Large screen TV with Satellite (Astra 28.2 for UK channels and Astra 19.2 for EU channels.
- Pool size is 9 x 4 m (depth is 1,20 to 1,80 m). Salt treatment. Can be heated on request.
- Gas BBQ. Internet access.
- Large parking with car port
- 3 hours maid service mid-week, to be paid locally (hourly rate is 18 Euros per hour)