A peaceful haven erected in the nineteenth century, Château Montmorency was the setting for prestigious ceremonies organized by former residents, the Marquise of Preignes and Baron Empain.
Following a full renovation in 2012 by the new proprietor, the Château is now reserved to rent for exclusive use.
Designed to ensure first-class comfort, personalized service and refined furnishings, every detail reflects the spirit of the setting.
With 5 grand reception halls, 9 magical suites and a sumptuous garden and grounds, the Château is the ideal place to take an intimate vacation, organise an event or simply enjoy a special moment with your friends and family. The chateau can accommodate up to 27 guests. Prices listed are for full use of the Chateau. For smaller groups, please inquire, we do have discounted rates. It is possible to stay for only one night or as many as you like because you will not want to leave!
Just 30 kilometers from the center of Paris and 20 minutes from Charles de Gaulle Airport, the Château is located in the heart of Montmorency Forest. It offers a panoramic view of the Paris International Golf Club, an 18-hole course designed by golf legend Jack Nicklaus.
The Château estate covers 5 hectares of greenery, which is reserved for you alone and include gardens over three levels, an illustrious heritage of French classicism bordering a forest.
This noble, stone-built residence spread over 4 floors offers 2000 square meters of living space. Crystal chandeliers, authentic wood paneling and fine fabrics accompany the latest technology. The refined interior decor is the work of Italian architects, Augusto Busnelli and Marco Allievi, who designed and created made-to-measure furnishings for the Château.
The Salon des Anges (70m2), with its elegant wooden bar and high ceilings, is the ideal setting to receive your guests.
Next to this room, the Dandy Lounge (52m2) recalls the effervescence of the twenties and thirties: Chesterfield sofas, unfinished wooden furniture with industrial lines and avant-garde objects symbolize a modernist era ahead of its time.
Noble materials lend formal beauty to this room and are highlighted with murals by painter Elisabeth Wela, adding a finishing touch to the room\'s modern ambience.
With a Home theatre and stereo equipment, the Dandy lounge can be used as a games room or a lounge, depending on your wishes.
Overlooking the golf course, the Grand Salon (64m2) allows full appreciation and enjoyment of the surrounding calm. This area is dedicated to relaxation and leisure.
To the left of this room, the inviting dining room is known as the Salon du Baron (54m2) and provides a cosy corner for conversations next to a large fireplace.
Facing it, the Salon de la Marquise (54m2) has a library that can be used for reading, study or an impromptu game of chess.
From the terrace, you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the Montmorency Forest and the golf course.
The Reception Hall (27m2) features a grand fireplace and offers your guests a warm welcome from the moment they arrive.
The private kitchen (27m2) is a family favorite. It is equipped with stovetop burners, microwave oven, regular oven, double-door refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, wine refrigerator, kettle and all necessary kitchen utensils.
The nine prestigious suites and rooms of Château Bouffémont can hold up to twenty-seven guests. To offer optimal comfort, all rooms feature the latest equipment: flat-screen television, radio, telephone, Internet and Wi-Fi.
• Room 1: 45 m2 Suite with an emperor size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bath tub, a private terrasse with view on the Private Horse Club.
• Room 2: 38m2 Room with Twin beds with 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 1, bathroom with shower.
• Room 3: 34 m2 Room with Queensize bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 1, bathroom with shower.
• Room 4: 70 m2 Master Suite with emperor size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bath tub, a fireplace, a private terrace with view on the Forest.
• Room 5: 45 m2 Central Suite with an emperor size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bath tub, view on Chateau Gardens and the Golf Course.
• Room 6: 34 m2 Room with Twin beds with 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 1, bathroom with shower.
• Room 7: 45 m2 Suite with an emperor size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bath tub
• Room 8: 47 m2 Suite with an emperor size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, walking dressing, bathroom with shower and bath tub
• Room 9: 45 m2 Suite with an emperor size bed, 1 convertible sofa that can accommodate 2, bathroom with shower and bath tub
During your stay at Château Montmorency, the devoted team offers a tailored service:
The butler is always on stand by to assist in any way
The housekeeping staff are there to ensure your ongoing comfort
The concierge service facilitates day-to-day living and will be happy to take care of your every request, from the simplest to the most unusual. Services include organisation of activities, visits, shopping, taxis, etc.
The Guardian will keep watch over your privacy and ensure 24/7 security
During your stay, our team ensures total discretion: everything is taken care of behind the scenes to maintain your privacy.
Chateau Montmorency offers you the opportunity to rent the entire Chateau for you and your guests exclusively throughout the whole year.
Whether you are coming for a small get-together or holidays, the Chateau will be your designated home during your stay.
Only 20 minutes from CDG and le Bourget airport and 40 minutes from central Paris, the Chateau is the ideal place to enjoy both the joys of city and nature life.
The exclusive stay for one night with up to 27 guests includes:
• Entire privatisation of the 2000m2 of the Chateau
• 3 dining halls, 1 dancing hall, 1 lounge area
• 170m2 of terrasse and 5 hectares of garden
• 9 suites and rooms for accommodation up to 27 guests
• A whole equipped guest kitchen accessible 24 hours a day
• A full service team at your disposal including: Chef, Butler, Housemaid, Security Guard and Concierge
Optional services include Full Board or individual meals by our private Chef.
And many activities to choose from at and around the Chateau including Golf, Tennis, Car racing, Horse riding and many more.
The team stays at your disposal to put together tailor-made services for a memorable stay.
For your comfort, the Chateau is equipped with:
• Wi-Fi Internet access
• Sonos Sound system
• Heating System
• Flatscreen televisions in all the rooms
• Bath products
• Bathrobes and slippers