Where do you want to go?
Perched on the seafront between Cannes and St Tropez, Villa Paradis was built in 1860 by the architect Chapoulard renowned for his magnificent Moorish villas on the French Riviera.
With breathtaking views of the Mediterranean and the Bay of St Tropez, Villa Paradis is nestled in over an acre of immaculately manicured gardens, home to century old palms and umbrella pines. At the bottom of the gardens you will find a boathouse and private port offering a small motorboat, catamaran, kayaks, water-skis, a windsurf board and a yacht beckoning for a jet set escape along the Côte d’Azur.
Due to its location and exceptional past, it is one of the most reputable estates of the area open uniquely to a privileged few offering prestige, luxury, comfort and tranquillity.
The gardens and the large private pool add to the beauty of Villa Paradis.
Each of the 10 en suite bedrooms have a unique style of its own and are tastefully furnished boasting beautiful views of the gardens and the Mediterranean. All are air conditioned, have a safe, satellite television, phone and stereo.
All year, a private chef is on hand to cater to your every demand.
For those interested in tennis, there are courts only 5 minutes walk and there are 3 golf courses nearby. Scuba diving is also possible as the property has direct access to the sea. If guests are there during the winter, there is skiing only two hours away.
The service is relaxed and helpful, the staff aspiring to anticipate your every need.
• Four elegant bedrooms (20m²) with King-sized or Twin-beds, marble bathroom (shower only), garden-or swimming pool view and private terrace. (Each can take a baby cot, but no extra bed).
• The children’s bedroom is accessible via the living-& dining room by a small staircase and disposes of a private bathroom (separated toilet, combined tub & shower).
• A living & dining-room with beautiful high ceilings, large Mauresque style windows facing the garden, two historic fire places (not in use) and a full bathroom.
• The adjacent fully equipped kitchen is small but functional. There are also two exterior dining areas, one on the terrace and one in the garden under a gazebo.
On the first floor:
An elegant king-sized bedded room (20m²), with a marble bathroom (shower only) and an extensive terrace with its private Jacuzzi. Views from the private terrace include the gardens with its swimming pool and the Mediterranean Sea.
• A second slightly larger elegant bedroom (25m²) with a king-sized bed (twin-beds possible) facing large windows with lovely sea & garden views, and a private balcony. The bathroom disposes of a separated tub and shower. These two bedrooms can be interconnecting, if needed.
On the second floor:
• An elegant king-sized bedded room (20m²), located in the tower on the second floor with a superb sea view, an extensive private terrace and Jacuzzi; a marble bathroom with shower, separate toilet. The room can accommodate a baby cot, if needed
A short stroll through the gardens leads to the seafront, offering spectacular never-ending sea views; on the western side one can see as far as St Tropez bay and on the eastern side one can discover the quaint little port of Boulouris.
The garden is a historic heritage and has century old pine trees, huge palm trees, olive trees, and many bougainvilleas. Close to the sea one can enjoy the Jacuzzi with sea view or a private dinner seaside.
The properties’ boat house offers access to the private sea port. Complimentary rental of sea canoes, paddle boat, small motor boat and snorkeling equipment is also available.
The beach is approximately 100 meters away via a seafront walk.
- Linen & Towel supply (bed-linen is changed every other day; towles are refreshed daily
- Daily maid service
- Secured parking
- Concierge Service
- Heated outdoor pool (a supplement may apply during Winter months)
- Three Jacuzzis
- Water sport equipment (as mentioned above)
- Pool toys for children
NOT INCLUDED IN THE VILLA RENTAL & ON REQUEST BASIS
- Massages & beauty treatments
- Food & Beverage catering to the Villa
- Arrival & Departure transfers
Prices: Prices are per week and listed in US Dollars. 3 Night Minimum Stay - arrival and departure any day of the week.
Please enter your dates on the right to get an exact price.
1 - Final Cleaning : 600 Euros
Living, Dining, Family Room, Kitchen, Terrace, Balcony,
Bedroom 1 - Twin beds (can be made into queen bed) with bathroom ensuite
Bedroom 2 - Twin beds (can be made into queen bed) with bathroom ensuite
Bedroom 3 - Twin beds (can be made into queen bed) with bathroom ensuite
Bedroom 4 - Twin beds (can be made into queen bed) with bathroom ensuite
Bedroom 5 - king with bathroom ensuite
Bedroom 6 - king with bathroom ensuite
Bedroom 7 - Twin beds (can be made into queen bed) with bathroom ensuite
Bedroom 8 - Twin beds (can be made into queen bed) with bathroom ensuite
Bedroom 9 - King with bathroom ensuite
Bedroom 10 - Twin beds (can be made into queen bed) - with bathroom ensuite
King size bed: 180 cm, Queen size bed: 160 cm, Double bed: 140 cm, Twin bed: 80-100 cm
Full bathroom with tub (with wall mounted shower) - 5
Full bathroom with shower - 5
Type - house/villa
Stove - Yes
Caretaker - Yes
Area - rural
Italian Villa Rentals |
Tuscany Villa Rentals |
Italian Lakes Villa Rentals
Florence Apartments for Rent | Amalfi Coast Villa Rentals | Rome Apartments for Rent
Sicily Villa Rentals | Umbria Villas | France Villas Rentals | Provence Villa Rentals
Paris Apartments | Rentals in the South of France | French Riviera Villa Rentals
Dordogne Villa Rentals | Villa Rentals in Greece | Villas in Crete
Villa Rentals on Mykonos | Barcelona Apartments Rentals | Villa Rentals in Sitges
Chateaux in the Loire
Price per week starting at $30,648
Air Conditioning ✔